“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”- Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)
Friday, December 25, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Thank you "Elinor" of Hooks and Needles for the tag.
1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!
1. When I was at the Sufficiency of Scripture conference this past weekend, I was able to meet Apphia, Acacia, and Abigail Long of Marie-Madeline Studios.
2. I have always wanted to go discover Noah's Ark.
3. I tend to like Elizabeth Gaskell's books and movie adaptions better then Jane Austen ones.
4. My favorite period drama is North & South.
5. I love to ice-skate.
6. One of my new favorite Christmas songs is Tennessee Christmas - Amy Grant.
7. Though my all-time favorite Christmas song is between God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, The Little Drummer Boy, or Carol of the Bells. :D
I tag the following:
1. The Long Girls at Marie-Madeline Studios.
And who ever wants to do this tag! Just let me know if you do it, as I would like to see it. :D
Monday, December 14, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Saturday, December 5, 2009
I found this delightful magazine on Google books, and thought it to be perfect for my post on the 1890s. This magazine covers various subjects, among them are: fashion, cooking, gardening, art, stories, housekeeping, etc.... I think you all will enjoy browsing through the magazine.