Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chocolate Chip Cookies
By: Ashley P. of A Girls Guide to Home Life 
Oven - 375 degrees

1 C. Butter soften
1 1/4 C. Brown Sugar
1/2 C. Sugar
2 eggs
2 TBSP Milk
2 tsp Vanilla
2 C. Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2 C. Chocolate Chips
2 1/2 C. Oats (If, you want oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I didn't add the oats when I made them for the seniors luncheon.)
1 tsp Cinnamon (Optional. I sometimes add this in the cookies when Fall weather comes.)
You can also add a few drops of peppermint and red sugar sprinkles around Christmas and Valentines for a holiday cookie. =)

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Beat together butter and sugars in a mixing bowl, until creamy. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat well. Mix in flour, soda, and salt. Add in chocolate chips, and any of the optional ingredients now. Mix well. Drop by teaspoons, or what ever you use to scoop out cookie dough, onto a greased cookie sheet or, parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet before removing cookies onto a cooling rack.

~Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Ashley...those looks SO GOOD, and guess what?? My sisters and I have the house to ourselves for a few days, so I think I'll make some!!!! :D :D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I just thought I would let you know that I love your blog! Especially the quaintness of it.
    Love In Christ,
    Chloe~Jane

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Do leave a comment for I love to hear from my readers. But please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!
In Christ,
~Ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails