Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Great British Sewing Bee ❘❘ BBC TV Show

I don't know about you, but I love the shows that the BBC comes out with: Call the Midwife, Sherlock, Doctor Who, The Great British Bake Off, etc.... Recently I discovered the show, The Great British Sewing Bee on YouTube and it is the perfect sewing show! It features the history of home sewing and fashion in Britain's history -- fascinating stuff! But not only that, it also shows sewing techniques & projects and how you can do them yourself, which is handy for home sewists who would like some sewing tips while watching a television show. Oh, yes, another thing I love about The Great British Sewing Bee is the music! Gotta love listening Doris Day while watching a sewing show -- perfect for the vintage girl at heart.

If you would like to watch the show yourself, search The Great British Sewing Bee episode 1 on YouTube to find the first episode. I won't embed the episodes below, because you never know how long they will stay up. Btw, there are only four episodes.

Have fun watching!

0 lovely notes...:

Post a Comment

Hi! Do leave a comment for I love to hear from my readers. But please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!
In Christ,
~Ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails