Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quote of the Day


"For one, I care but little for the government which presides at Washington in comparison with the government which rules the eight or ten millions of American homes. No administration can seriously harm us if our home-life is pure, frugal, and godly. No statesmanship or legislation can save us, if once our homes become the abodes of ignorance or the nestling-places of profligacy. The home rules the nation. If the home is demoralized it will ruin it."

- Theodore Kuyler

Image: On the Threshhold (1900) by: Edmund Blair Leighton from: http://www.erasofelegance.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this one! Oh wait, my daughter is now dancing to Finding Neverland. I wonder if she remembers...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Do leave a comment for I love to hear from my readers. But please, no spam. And if you use the Anonymous setting please use your name, or internet nickname. Thank you!
In Christ,
~Ashley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails